Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Journey so far

This year has been very very different from the past few. Mainly because it has been more about getting out of IIT unlike the previous survival centric ones. Decisions of what next that I had postponed year and again to give me more time and hopefully more exposure very staring into my face but Fate decided to call the shots. Irrespective of the results, I have gained a lot from each process, learnt a little more about my self and where I need to be next.

I started the year with a successful GMAT, saw a challenging E-Summit come into shape... and turned out to be fabulous, saw one of the longest crucial MEETINGS of the organisation through, grueling intern in ITC, unsuccessful HBS 2+2 app, RESUME making, catching up on DDP and now I move on to preparing for the day that will decide the beginning of the rest of my life (well professional life at least)

In the next few posts I'm going to share a bit of do's and don'ts and leave you with some food for thought.. commenting on what I had thought and should have thought out.. hopefully some reader will gain something from this entire process.

you can only hear of others mistakes and avoid them, thing is you may have your own mistakes to make....
(only saying that this is no exhaustive list.. just some perspective or thought to get you started)

No comments: